Covid 19 Update
Blue Route Mall Is Taking Precautions And Supporting Its Customers And Retailers During COVID-19 Crisis.
Blue Route Mall will continue to operate and is committed to providing a safe, clean and hygienic environment for its customers and retailers under the current circumstances of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) State of Disaster.
We are aware of the community concern about COVID-19 and public spaces and have taken measures to ensure that your shopping centre is still a safe place to visit. The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, retailers and our community is of paramount importance to us.
To this end, Blue Route Mall has implement safety measures to assist in the prevention of exposure on your next visit:
- We have increased the frequency of general and deep cleaning practices, with particular attention to daily sanitisation of all common and high-traffic areas.
- Ablution facilities will be disinfected daily through sanitizing of cubicles, floors, walls, basins and counters.
- Hand sanitisers are provided at critical points such as the entrances.
- Strict enforcement of mask wear by customers and staff at all times.
- Sanitiser and soap dispensers in bathrooms.
- Daily sanitising of lift carts.
- Sanitising of all escalator handrails.
- Sanitisation of common area floors.
- Lift floor demarcation restricting use of lift to 2 people.
- Escalators having a three-step space requirement between customers.
- Preference is given to the elderly and disabled in queues.
Alert Level 4 Guidelines:
- Masks are mandatory at all times.
- Restaurants are open, but can only fulfill takeaway & delivery orders. The following restaurant are not offering takeaways: Mugg & Bean, Sausage Saloon, Ocean Basket.
- Liquor sales are prohibited for on-site and off-site consumption.
- Food and beverage consumption in the Food Court seated areas is prohibited.
- Hair / beauty salons are open and have strict hygiene and safety protocols in place.
- Ster Kinekor is closed until further notice.
- Touchless activation system is in place. Swipe hand across / in front of sensor to obtain a ticket.